Karim Rida Said Foundation
- Study for a Master’s Degree in the UK
- The KRSF is able to provide full or partial scholarships for masters’ degrees at universities around the UK depending on the level of financial need or whether other grants are available to applicants. While we are able to provide full funding, we are also happy to provide matching funds.
- In addition, the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office (the FCO) and the KRSF jointly fund up to 10 KRSF/Chevening awards annually for postgraduate study.
- The Foundation can also consider distance learning courses and shorter postgraduate courses at accredited UK academic institutions.
The University of Glasgow
- has a long-established relationship with Jordan and we have been welcoming students here for many decades. At Glasgow, you will study to gain an internationally respected degree, but we can guarantee you much more besides. Glasgow is one of Europe’s most diverse cities and includes a large Muslim population. The city is home to twelve mosques and a wide range of Halal butchers and shops. Furthermore, the University has its own Muslim Students Association which represents and caters for Muslim students on campus.
- The University offers an excellent standard of comfortable and secure student accommodation, with single-gender occupancy available. Furthermore, we guarantee a place for all full-time new entrant international students studying for a degree (providing students apply on-time).
The University of Sheffield – Scholarships for students from Jordan
- ALL LEVELS – Undergrad, graduate, and Ph.D.
- We believe in rewarding international applicants who show exceptional academic achievement and potential.
- You can receive more than one University of Sheffield scholarship.
- Our awards are not just for the first year of your studies. We want you to keep getting great results. You’ll also receive the award for each year of your course, as long as you achieve 60% or above.
UBC offers 3 different Awards for Full Canadian Undergraduate Scholarship
- Update 2013 Full Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada Interested in Studying in Canada – this is an excellent opportunity. For those with limited resources winning this award will amount to a full and free undergraduate scholarship.
FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
ExxonMobil Middle East and North Africa Scholars Program
- Through this unique scholarship opportunity, ExxonMobil aims to contribute to the Middle East and North Africa region by helping to develop highly skilled and culturally adept individuals, with a primary focus on geoscience.
Guest Scholarship Program for Master’s level studies in Sweden
- The objective of the scholarship program is to promote democratic, economic and social development through supporting know-how and transfer of knowledge to advanced students within areas in which Sweden is at the forefront of academic research.
Saïd Foundation Scholarship
- The Saïd Foundation Scholarship Program aims to promote education and development in the Middle East and to provide students and young professionals with educational and training opportunities that will help their career development, enable them to achieve impact in their professional fields and bring benefits to others in their countries of origin.
- The University of Birmingham is delighted to work with the Saïd Foundation is offering masters scholarships for students
- from Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine (including Palestinians inside Israel), and Syria. Scholarships are primarily offered for one-year postgraduate courses but in exceptional circumstances, it may consider applicants for two-year courses.