The management Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA)
registration procedure for fresh and returning students
in the 2017/2018 Acvademic session has been published.
PROCEDURES FOR STUDENTS’ REGISTRATION FOR FIRST SEMESTER, 2017/2018 SESSION
1. Newly-admitted students are to proceed to [www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng] to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
2. All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
3. Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to [www.coc.aaua.edu.ng] to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
4. After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses ([www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng]), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
5. Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
6. Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
Returning Students are to:
1. Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
2. Register for courses online, submit and print for your
3. Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.