LASU Entrepreneurship Certificate Programmes admission form has been released by the Lagos State University managament for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Interested candidates should possess at least four (4) O’ Level passes credit including English Language at the Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for all programmes. The centre requires a minimum of First School Leaving Certificate (Primary 6) for matured candidates.
Sale of Application forms will be closed six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
LASU Entrepreneurship Certificate Programmes Admission Form Details
The Lagos State University Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies, in the teaching of practical skills entrepreneurship, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who are desirous of acquiring entrepreneurship skills and knowledge for admission into the Centre’s underlisted Entrepreneurship Certificate Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
These programmes are more of an on-hand practical programmes than classroom lecture mode.
Duration and Fees for LASU Entrepreneurship Certificate Programmes
LIST OF THE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES S/N TITLE OF PROGRAMME(S) DURATION FEE
- Security Operations and Management 6 weeks N60, 000
- Hand Writing Analysis Entrepreneurship (Grapho-Psychology) 6 weeks N50, 000
- Interlocking/Paving Stones for Private and Commercial Premises Block Making Industry (Vibrated or Engine Molds/Hand Molds POP (Plaster of Paris) for Building Construction Concrete Mixer Handling (Hiring/Self Operator) 6 weeks N65, 000 N70, 000 N80, 000 N70, 000
- Tourism Entrepreneurship with Specialization in Destination Management Hospitality Management [Catering & Hotel Management] Travel Agency [Ticketing & Travel Advisory] Tour Operations [Tour Packaging & Marketing] [Internship & Study Tour Inclusive] 6 weeks N60, 000 each.
- Laptop/Desktop Handset Repairs Home Electronics (Domestic Appliances) Repairs and Management Building, Installation and Repair of Inverter/Solar Panel CCTV Camera Installation and Management Structured Cabling & Wireless Installation and Management D001 Access Control Installation and Management Fibre Optic Cable Installation and Management 6 weeks N60, 000 each
- Entrepreneurship Training in Bee keeping 6 weeks N60, 000
- Decoders and Internet Marketing 6 weeks N50, 000
- Training and Teaching in Bread Making b. Water Production 6 weeks N60, 000
- Training in Paint Making (Emulsion/ Texture Coatings) And Allied Products 6 weeks N70, 000
- Training in Photograph/Image Editing, Videography, Finishing School Generally 6 weeks N100, 000
- Training in Solar Energy System, Design Installation And Maintenance 6 weeks N 50, 000
- Establishing Acquisition Centre (School Of Draughtsmanship) 6 weeks N 80, 000
Method of Application
Applicants are required to pay online the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) non-refundable application fee by visiting the University Website at www.lasu.edu.ng
Note that Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant. Please include your e-mail address and phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
The Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies
Beside the School of Transport Building
Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos
OR Contact Directly:
The Director, The Secretary,
Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies,
Lagos State University, Ojo,
Phone No: 08034466021.
Phone No: 08080706949.
E-mail address: email@example.com
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or and/or