New York Car Accident Attorneys | Personal Injury Lawyers-New York Auto Accident Lawyers Representing the Interests of Auto Accident Victims
Every day in New York City, Long Island and Westchester, too many accidents are caused by careless drivers. People talking on their cell phones, or texting while driving have been an increasing cause of car crashes. Often times drivers are under the influence of alcohol, disregard stop signs or just not paying attention. Drivers, passengers, and pedestrians often suffer serious injuries or even death.
The New York Accident Attorneys at Oresky & Associates, pllc. have been representing car accident victims for almost 25 years. We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for clients injured in New York automobile crashes. Some notable settlements and jury verdicts that have been achieved by our New York auto accident lawyers include:
- $5,000,000.00 awarded to family of pedestrian that was killed by a school bus.
- $4,600,000.00 verdict for injured driver in three car accident.
- $3,450,000.00 won by pedestrian struck by commercial van, suffering bilateral leg fractures, shoulder injuries, requiring multiple surgeries.
- $1,500,000.00 awarded to a passenger in an automobile accident sustaining injuries.
- $1,300,000.00 awarded to a pedestrian sustaining severe injuries after being struck by an automobile.
- $1,200,000.00 awarded to the family of a man that was killed as a result of a hit and run car accident.
- $1,100,000.00 verdict for passenger in taxi cab accident sustaining injuries.
We File all Claims for You, for No-Fault (Medical Benefits, Lost Wages) and Disability!
Contact Oresky & Associates, pllc. for Your Free Consultation
When you trust us with your case, you are in good hands. Oresky & Associates, pllc. is well known for the successful representation of automobile accident victims. We have won multimillion dollar awards for automobile accident victims and our team will work hard and put forth our experience and knowledge to try and get you the best possible result you that you are entitled to under the law.