Royal Scholarship – Queen Elizabeth II Approves Fully Funded Scholarship with 4 Years VISA
Do you want to be a student of any Universities in UK? Do you want to get a fully funded scholarship in any UK universities? If you do, then you are in the right place.
Queen Elizabeth II offers scholarships for Undergraduate program, Graduate program, Master program, MBA program and PhD program to mark Prince Harry Wedding Ceremony.Those who earn their degree from any universities in UK are considered as high quality graduates.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate program, graduate program, master program, MBA program and PhD program.
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Imperial College London
- University of St Andrews
- Durham University
- Loughborough University
- Lancaster University
- University of Warwick
- University College London
Eligibility: The recipients of this award will have achieved very high levels of academic excellence combined with an outstanding record of leadership and service(not compulsory).Students with a high school average above 50% are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Free visa (4 years).
- Full free tuition fee.
- Weekly allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Family allowance (if married).
- Health insurance coverage.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Sponsor: Queen Elizabeth II
- All application is online on this platform and kindly select carefully your program of study and upload all the necessary documents required for your program.
- All communication goes through the mail you have provided on your application form.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.
Application Deadline: 18 February 2019