The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
This grant provides either a:
- • $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- • 50% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- • 100% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
To be eligible for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- – at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- – at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- – at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
Eligible candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/melbourne-international-undergraduate-scholarship