The University of Sydney offer applicants who are willing to qualified for Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). Their main aim for the USydIS is to bring together top quality international postgraduate students to undertake research projects which will enhance the University’s research activities.
The USydIS will take care of the tuition fees and living allowance for like three years with a possibility of one semester’s extension for PhD students.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- • Must be an international student starting full time enrollment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University.
- • The applicant must be undertaking its study with the area identified by the University.
- • Not have indulged in an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to the starting up 0f RTP Fee Scholarship.
- • Not previously have received an RTP Fee Scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master by Research degree that you have completed and you are now applying for a doctorate research degree.
- • Not have previously considered for the scholarship up to 3 times within the last 5 years.
Applicant must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice.
The deadline for applications is either 1 February 2019 or 1 Julyy 2019.
For more information about the application procedure and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website:http://sydney.edu.au/scholarships/prospective/international_postgraduate_scholarships.shtml#usi