Canadian Government Postdoctoral Research Program for International Students.
The Canadian Government is targeting bright international participate in a Postdoctoral Research Program and takes their career into the peak of the research field.
The Postdoctoral Research Program aims at bright scientists, who have recently obtained a doctoral degree (last 3 years) in a field of natural sciences, with the opportunity to work and study with research groups or leaders in Canadian government laboratories and research institutions located across Canada. In turn, the Government of Canada benefits from new and emerging talent.
This Research Program aimed to support international students in order to pursue a postdoctoral degree program in Canada and work in Canada.
The Government of Canada is responsible for the Canada Education Board. It was established at Confederation through the Constitution Act, 1867—as a federal constitutional monarchy.
Why at this program?
This program provides the opportunity to research and work in Canada. Students will get jobs through this PhD position in Canada.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Research Program.
Admissible Criteria: The application will be accepted if, the aspirants are currently enrolled in a doctoral program at a recognized post-secondary institution.
How it works
On a monthly basis, new applications to the program are extracted from the inventory and sorted based on education and the candidates’ choice of organization as indicated in the submitted application. Each organization is responsible for contacting candidates for further assessment.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates must have completed Master’s degree in a recognized institution.
- Participants have to register themselves as postdoctoral research students in a Canadian Government Laboratories or research institutions. After that, they can apply for this wonderful opportunity through the online link.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents are asked by the Organization but it can be asked by the research institute in which a student is applying.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must have a doctoral degree in the field of natural science.
- Language Requirement: You should have good command in the English language.
Benefits: The scholars of this program will be hired as term Scientific Research (SE-RES) employees.